With some campervan offers, instead of “Immediately available”, there is the phrase “On request”. This means that CamperDays must first check the availability with the rental company. Find out here what you should bear in mind when booking “On request” offers.
When you select a campervan offer on CamperDays, the status of the offer is displayed automatically. Why some offers are “Immediately available” and others only “On request” will be explained in this section.
Guaranteed campervan availability with “Immediately available” status
For ” Immediately available” offers, the availability of the individual campervans is transmitted to us directly by the rental company. This way you can be sure that the displayed campervan is available at the moment of your request. Nevertheless, each booking is checked again separately by the rental company after you have made a booking request. This way we make sure that everything is perfect.
Reserve “On request” offers or make a binding booking
- The availability of offers marked with ” Immediately available ” has already been confirmed.
- Each booking request is checked again by the rental company.
- The rental company confirms that everything is correct.
- CamperDays sends you a binding booking confirmation.
- The booking of the campervan is completed.
Reserve “Oon request” offers or make a binding booking
With some rental companies or when availability is low, it may be that the status of the offer is “On request”. This is particularly common for short-term bookings during the high season or for one-way rentals. We will then be happy to check the actual availability for the travel dates you have requested.
Send a non-binding availability request
- Simply click on “Send a non-binding offer”.
- We will contact the rental company.
- If the desired campervan is available, we will inform you immediately.
- You can then book the offer via the link in the email or directly by telephone.
It pays to be quick, because a non-binding offer cannot generally be reserved for you. If you are already sure that you want to book the campervan – should it be available – proceed as follows:
Binding booking request
- Click directly on “Book your campervan now” and thereby make a booking request that is binding for you.
- In this case, we will also contact the rental company.
- The rental company checks whether the vehicle is available.
- If the answer is positive, we will send you a binding booking confirmation.
This option is particularly recommended for bookings at short notice or for bookings during the peak travel season of the respective country. In such cases, the availability of vehicles is often so low that they can no longer be non-bindingly reserved.
If your desired offer is no longer available, we will of course find suitable alternative offers for you. Working together with our customers, we usually find a suitable solution.